• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC VSF ROLEX SUBMARINER

Casimado

Horology Curious
19/8/22
Hi everyone!
I am new to the replica world and this forum so i would really like som help. Just got QC pictures. What do you guys think? Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
What do you guys think? Have a nice day.
eddie murphy enjoy GIF

Reactions: Casimado

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Hey mate, have a read through this:)

Reactions: P..DR..D

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
If you have a specific worry or concern feel free to ask, but general “what do you think” posts are not allowed, there’s a genuine reason for this, for a watch where the majority of members would deem perfectly acceptable and accept there will always be a few ultra picky (some might say ridiculously so) members who will point out the slightest insignificant issue, which could lead to loads of unreasonable rejections for the dealers. And then the dealers could understandably stop providing qc pics.

Reactions: Feefo and g00n

Casimado

Horology Curious
19/8/22
Ok Thank you for answer, i am sorry.. i am a bit conzerd about the date and color and look Of the hands.. what do you think sir?

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
What concerns you about the date?
What concerns you about the Color?
What concerns you about the hands?

Casimado

Horology Curious
19/8/22
It is hard do explaine, i am not so good in english But i feel like the letters in the date are to small. With the color i meant that the hands look Black and on the gen they look grey? I guess i am just new to the game. If you se anything wrong pls let me know. If not i will gl now, Thanks again and sorry, i just want it to be good since i dont know much... have a nice day

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
The Color of the hands is likely light reflection. Date looks fine to me (I’m no expert) but what matters is how you feel about it…..

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
It is hard do explaine, i am not so good in english But i feel like the letters in the date are to small. With the color i meant that the hands look Black and on the gen they look grey? I guess i am just new to the game. If you se anything wrong pls let me know. If not i will gl now, Thanks again and sorry, i just want it to be good since i dont know much... have a nice day
Ok, the date looks fine, as for the hands I can see your concern, but it is just the lighting on the pictures, the hands are polished stainless steel as are the gen, they will reflect differently according to the light, theses will be fine, it’s just the way the pictures have been taken, all good to go 👍

Reactions: g00n and Casimado

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Deja vu 😂
eddie murphy enjoy GIF

mrtwelvetwelve

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/22
Bezel looks like it a click to left, but I'm sure it can be just spun around to it's position. Rehaut looks good, crystal looks fantastic, overall indices look aligned. looks solid. Do you have timegrapher #?

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Bezel looks like it a click to left, but I'm sure it can be just spun around to it's position. Rehaut looks good, crystal looks fantastic, overall indices look aligned. looks solid. Do you have timegrapher #?
Mate, the OP will probably have given GL by now after more than two weeks, don't you think?

I hope your subsequent posts every minute are not to collect posts for a sale.

Reactions: TESLA760

Casimado

Horology Curious
19/8/22
I dont know much about timegrapher But from what i have read this is ok?
I am attaching pictures so you can see.

my biggest concern is the date wheel font? does it look very thin? And i see what you mean about the bezel, i hope it is ok…Thank you very much for your feedback. I really appreciate it

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I dont know much about timegrapher But from what i have read this is ok?
I am attaching pictures so you can see.

my biggest concern is the date wheel font? does it look very thin? And i see what you mean about the bezel, i hope it is ok…Thank you very much for your feedback. I really appreciate it

Date wheel fonts are not QC issues.