• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pics of 45mm PO

stormspeed

8/4/11
Lower end rep that cost me $78 shipped. Please point out the flaws for me. Hope the pics come out ok, using tapatalk.

a6cd086b-2e31-3010.jpg

a6cd086b-2df6-52aa.jpg

a6cd086b-2e45-2243.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Well flaws as i see...

Crown, logo,bezel,pearl,seconds hand etc... But for 78$ total i believe its godd... None will know...!

stormspeed

8/4/11
Yeah it appears to have the happy feet. And is the seamaster supposed to be red? I'm a total omega noob. Been eyeing all the forum pictures lately and just wanted to get my feet wet. Will probably buy an ultimate later.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I wasnt sure about the happy feet, the photos were a little blury... The seamaster is supposed to be white, but the dial looks like the quantum of solace edition (without the logo) in which the seamaster is red and the omega not printed... I would say a fantasy model???

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I wasnt sure about the happy feet, the photos were a little blury... The seamaster is supposed to be white, but the dial looks like the quantum of solace edition (without the logo) in which the seamaster is red and the omega not printed... I would say a fantasy model???

That's what it seems like.

PhotoGuy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/11
The pearl is wrong. It should be more indented and shifted higher. The dial is textured. The seconds hand is too short. OMEGA letters are 'linked' (my Silix PO has it too). To be quite honest, it's fine and most people will never notice. In fact, mine was complimented as an expensive watch recently. Give it a shot and enjoy it.

stormspeed

8/4/11
Sounds good thanks, I'll give it a try. If I like it, I'll try to get my hands on a UPO :)

stormspeed

8/4/11
I ordered this watch from Silix. I accepted the QC pics before seeing the clasp. I just found out that the clasp has the "seamatei" on it. That's the same clasp that comes on the $30 specials. I paid $72 :(

vrocco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/11
No one else mentioned it, and there's not a real good pic, but in the first pic, the HE valve looks too low. Anyone?

automatics

4/11/10
No one else mentioned it, and there's not a real good pic, but in the first pic, the HE valve looks too low. Anyone?

does it matter?
it's a 78USD shipped rep.

the only flaws to pick on at that price
are if there's a TAG logo where OMEGA should be.

:)