• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pics - Is it too much to ask for a Center Pearl?

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
OK, have placed an order for my UPO and here is the QC pics i've got. So far all seems good to my untrained eye except for the pearl which is not centre. Will it be too much if i were to request for one with a more cntralised pearl ?

Do advice TQ.

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

PhotoGuy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/11
To my knowledge, there aren't any reps with a centered pearl (yet). Aside from that, the rest of the shots look good to me.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
You certainly can ask the dealer if they can find one with the pearl better positioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada

+2

I suspect the dealers will always QC whatever watch they have available first. Some people don't care or aren't as picky as others re. a centered pearl. Once the consumer point it out, they source a better one...that's my logic anyways

luckie

19/12/11
That's why many people get them and then do put in a gen insert. Not too difficult to do and adds a great look to the watch. I think they do it to give people the moddding bug, as once you have modded one thing you just can't stop. ;0

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Much better. :)

Make sure you get the bracelet now, or you'll be missing it later.

Comc

Renowned Member
18/5/11
Pearl looks good, but what has happened to the Omega logo on the dial. It's wonky!

Comc

Renowned Member
18/5/11
As you look at the dial, the right foot of the Omega symbol is higher than the left, which makes it look wonky, squint, "not straight".

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
oh well, its already on its way so, hope it wont bother me much =P

Oh and i ordered from PureTimeWatches btw

randychuah

Known Member
14/12/10
Any idea if i can buy a rep dial and replace it, or if the crooked omega logo can be corrected?