• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pics for Clean Pepsi V3 bezel - GL or RL help

ndan246

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/3/24
Hey everyone! I just got my QC pics fro Chazingtime. I am getting a V3 pepsi from clean and a clean DJ41 Wimbledon.

Can I get some thought on these QC pics for the V3 Pepsi? I would appreciate any help!!! I think it looks good but Im not exactly sure of the little things to critique.

***mod edit: QC rules infraction; READ THE RULES!

Sorry its to many but I figured people would like to see the V3 since I think Clean just released it. Might be wrong

What do you guys think? Any opinions are appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Please read the forum rules about QC:

ndan246

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/3/24
Please read the forum rules about QC:
You don't think people would like to see the V3? I see pics of watches all the time on this forum.

if I posted those same pics saying this is my Watch I am getting...enjoy. that would be ok?

• Sad
Reactions: Dave2302

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I'm sure there's a more suitable way to show people a V3 insert, but the way you posted is clearly against the QC rules of this forum. Did you read those?

If you posted those pics saying "hey this is the new V3, FYI" that would be ok, but asking for the member's general opinion on the watch you have to QC is not ok. Furthermore, you just need a pic or 2 to show the insert, not the whole set of QC pics and for sure not the timegrapher pics.