• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC images of my first order

umairarif

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/10/13
Hi I wanted to share QC images of my first ever rep watch order and wanted the pro guys here to guid me if there are any bad points in this watch.
thanks for looking and helping me out in advance
regards

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
Beautiful piece, but please refrain from posting QC pictures if you don't have anything specific to ask about

umairarif

12/10/13
in pic 1 and 2 there is a dark round mark, I wanted to know if its the reflection of camera lens or something wrong with the dial and theres no timegraph images is that ok or should I ask for these images to see how good is the watch working?
cheers

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
in pic 1 and 2 there is a dark round mark, I wanted to know if its the reflection of camera lens or something wrong with the dial and theres no timegraph images is that ok or should I ask for these images to see how good is the watch working?
cheers

it's a reflection

Jacksongo

Supporter
Certified
2/8/13
QC pics are for YOU to make sure that the watch the TD is sourcing you is the right watch (model, color, version) that you paid for and also to identify MAJOR flaws, like a ****** up hand, or indicator. Thats the real main purpose of QC pics buddy and not to see how close the watch is to a gen

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09
these continued threads are proof that nobody reads any of the guidelines here on this forum ever.

Luc717

11/8/13
Hi umairarif, that is hands down the best pearl I have seen on this model. Would you be able to PM me who you bought from? Not sure if you have seen my thread on a similar issue (directly below yours) but I have a feeling I will be contacting your dealer to get hold of a replacement bezel!

Edit: Also it looks great elsewhere mate. The 1 and 2 look perfectly lined up, the Omega logo and text look straight. Top marks all round from these photos. Look forward to seeing some photos of your own

Jacksongo

Supporter
Certified
2/8/13
these continued threads are proof that nobody reads any of the guidelines here on this forum ever.

+1

Noobs buddy

Good things come to those who wait, but better things come to those who hustle!

umairarif

12/10/13
guys your are getting on to me for nothing because I am pointing out on things or flaws on this watch and i did not post images just for nothing, I mentioned the round blue patch but no one has said any thing about it, then I mentioned the timegraper images not provided again no one mentioned that in posts, what do you say about this??
regards

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Hi I wanted to share QC images of my first ever rep watch order and wanted the pro guys here to guid me if there are any bad points in this watch.
thanks for looking and helping me out in advance
regards

Your first post of this thread.

Beautiful piece, but please refrain from posting QC pictures if you don't have anything specific to ask about

Lelouch advice on purpose of QC photos.

cheers

You post what you think might be an issue after Lelouch advice you.

guys your are getting on to me for nothing because I am pointing out on things or flaws on this watch and i did not post images just for nothing, I mentioned the round blue patch but no one has said any thing about it, then I mentioned the timegraper images not provided again no one mentioned that in posts, what do you say about this??
regards

IMO, they are not getting on you for nothing. In you first post of this thread, you are just asking for opinion of other members to see whether is there any flaws of your watch without any specific issue, only when someone point out to you of the purpose of posting QC photos then you post what you think might be an issue.

Whether it is valid issue or not, don't you think it is best to ask your TD since he have your watch physically with him so that he can check it for you instead of you asking other members who are same like you that can only base on what we see on photo? What we think might be an issue to us might not be an issue to you and vice versa, it is your watch so what is the point of posting QC photos and ask others for opinion when all you have to do is to ask your TD regarding your doubts and ask yourself whether is the watch ok for you?

As for timegrapher, it is not a must for every TD to send QC photos with watches tested on a timegrapher machine. Even if they does, it is not as accurate as what you think of the result on the timegrapher so don't worry about it.

umairarif

12/10/13
I am really sorry I thought these forums are to help each other. TDs always tell you this is ok just go for it, I have read few threads where people bought watches on TDs recommendations and then they are not happy when the watch came. Ok true I did not read the thread regarding QC images before posting images, but at the start of thread I just assumed you guys will pick up the points which I being a newb have already noted. And then I straight away realized and said that I will not do this again but still had posts coming in and some guys moaning about it. Just telling once is nice, if I do it again then you should subject me.
cheers

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
We are here to help each other but how can we help when what we see is what you see just base on the QC photos? Anyone might have a possibility to be wrong sometimes and when it does, there is nothing much we can do about it other than suggesting you to go back and look for your TD. So in the end, everything goes back to the same again which is only between you and your TD for any issue or doubts.

You can always request for a clearer photo of the particular area where you think might have an issue with when your TD tell you it is ok but you still have your doubts. Anyway, I don't think TD will wanna risk their reputation and becoming a not honest and lazy dealer especially when you are a member of a rep watch forum as they know that when things like this happen, it will spread very fast and cause damage to their reputation.

And also they will still have to spend more of their time to solve this issue on a same deal which in the end, time lost, reputation lost, customer lost.

Not really worth imo.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Timegraph images? Can you read a trace? What is the correct amplitude for this movement? If you don't know the answers there is little point in TG pics is there?

I have no idea why dealers began supplying timegraph images, it's getting silly. Do you ask for a diagnostic readout from the ECU on a car before you buy it?

As for the spot, what do you think?
Hint: it moves

In the end the only thing that should matter is that you like what you see, you are not buying the watch for us.