• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help - ZF AP 15500 v3

Kaptajnen2000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/17
Hello everyone,

I just received my QC pictures for my new 15500 and i have a question I'd love to have your input on. It looks like the right part of the 12-o'clock indicators are more elevated than the left. Am i just seeing things, or do you see it as well?

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
At least it draws your eye away from the crooked AP logo....

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
This one is really up to you. I'd wear it because I know that :

- 99.9% of people don't know what an AP is
- The ones who do, have no clue how to spot a rep
- While wearing on your wrist no one will be able to see that
- I can't expect AP quality from a rep that costs pennies on the dollar versus a gen

That all being said..... it's your decision.

Reactions: KruisingKhaos95

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hello everyone,

I just received my QC pictures for my new 15500 and i have a question I'd love to have your input on. It looks like the right part of the 12-o'clock indicators are more elevated than the left. Am i just seeing things, or do you see it as well?

Those 2 misalignments are within my acceptance range. Nobody can guarantee the next one would be better. Nevertheless, it is your choice.

Reactions: TESLA760

KruisingKhaos95

Chairman of Daytonas Anonymous (got any?)
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
I have to agree with the comments above, for me, the differences are far to small for anyone to notice in day-to-day life, even close up I wouldn't have looked at that very very slight misalignment and thought rep. Many gens have none perfect alignments also.

As the saying goes, the biggest tell of a rep is the wearer, not the watch. In this case, I think you have a great example of a fantastic rep, but ultimately it is your decision as all our tolerances are different :)

Kitaro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/19
Don’t bother with such a small “defect”
In fact I ve seen a review of a gen nautilus on a very prestige dealer Chanel under zoom cam and the 12 0’clock was also misalignment

Reactions: TESLA760