• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help! tell me im not going crazy

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
hi guys having some trouble with an order from puretime , again. im a bit over getting into arguments with QC, i ordred a UPO quantum of solace and recieved the QC pics today. these pics are not of a ULTIMATE case and bezel the whole watch looks wrong.
when i mentioned this to Puretime they insisted this is the watch and sent more photos

please tell me im not going crazy

heres the link from the site the watch i ordered

IMG_0921.jpg

<A href="
IMG_0917.jpg
" rel=nofollow target=_blank>
a>

IMG_0914.jpg

thanks for your help guys!!

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
The QoS never came in the form of a UPO or ultimate case....

This is a completely different case and level of quality...

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Yeah it's never been on the list of reps to have. Sorry. Tell them thanks, order a UPO as well, change out the cases and sell the parts?

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
What separates the UPO from other PO reps is the details like 1:1 case, AR, Omega branding on dial (no happy feet) etc...etc...

Maybe this is a 1:1 case I'm not sure, but all the other details don't look like UPO elements or correct details.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
He valve placement sure doesn't look like UPO, not does the horrible AR.
But it's PT so lots will come to his defense about how you are wrong and a jerk for posting this nonsense.
In any case, you're probably stuck with it as I suspect he won't trade it for a different model.
The QOS is a POC. Get a standard 45mm UPO if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Well iv modded a couple UPO's now and it's the case that makes it. If they can't tell the difference between the pics they have sent me and the pics of a UPO case on thier site then I think ill just have to give up and consider that I'm going crazy. People can call me a jerk for posting this, all I was asking for was a little help surely there Is someone here that knows the difference

Thanks to everyone that's commented and helped out though I really appreciate it

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
He valve placement sure doesn't look like UPO, not does the horrible AR.
But it's PT so lots will come to his defense about how you are wrong and a jerk for posting this nonsense.
In any case, you're probably stuck with it as I suspect he won't trade it for a different model.
The QOS is a POC. Get a standard 45mm UPO if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help, I hope I can exchange it before it's sent, I thought this was the whole reason QC pics are supplied so that these errors can be worked out, if the watch advertised can't be supplied then an option to exchange or refund is proper practice in my opinion

dloader

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/12
I have one of these in chrono ...dial details look better than upo in person...

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
What is that weird word engraved under 007 on the clasp?

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
If the QC pics are different to the website pic, and they insist it's the correct watch. Then cancel the order

And you're not crazy, it's obviously a completely different watch