• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help for ROO 15703 (First Time QC)

xairate

Getting To Know The Place
19/2/23
USA
Hello Experts,

Please help QC my purchase.
Mostly things look ok.
But the 2 and 4 index markers are slightly off. Not sure if they are bad enough to RL (looks ok enough to me, but would like some inputs whether this is acceptable in general)
Any inputs will be appreciated there.

No inputs will be given. If you have specific concerns address only those concerns. No crazy lines drawn on the dial and please no Reddit forms breaking down each and every aspect of the watch.
Pictures removed by staff - Cicero

Last edited by a moderator:

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
As you have seen from the staff’s edit it is not allowed to indiscriminately post qc pictures and ask the community to qc your watch. Please read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections) , and a lot of questions will be answered. You’ll learn how the rep game works, some basic forum rules and pick up loads of good advice in the process (in the FAQ section there’s at least 2 stickies on qc).
Good luck and welcome to rwi.

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
The only important Thing is that you like the watch. You wrote "Looks ok enough for me " - so just give
GL.
No rep is 100% genlike. You have to decide wether its ok for you. Good luck

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Hello Experts,

Please help QC my purchase.
Mostly things look ok.
But the 2 and 4 index markers are slightly off. Not sure if they are bad enough to RL (looks ok enough to me, but would like some inputs whether this is acceptable in general)
Any inputs will be appreciated there.

No inputs will be given. If you have specific concerns address only those concerns. No crazy lines drawn on the dial and please no Reddit forms breaking down each and every aspect of the watch.
Pictures removed by staff - Cicero
Thanks @Cicero and @Feefo

OP, please familiarize yourself with our forum policies pertaining the posting of QC photos on RWI.

xairate

Getting To Know The Place
19/2/23
USA
Thanks all,
I was just concerned about some markers being "marginally misaligned" (Then I realized even the gens can end up having such flaws occasionally)
I got a bit carried away for my first rep, and took what was ok in Reddit and discord as the norm in this forum as well.

Thanks for the guidance and help.

Reactions: Winni1611