• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC from RM for 42mm PO

TheExit148

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/11
Hey guys, looking for some help to make sure all is good. I've sent back a question to Lay regarding the pearl, as it looks kind of sunken and the divers extension looks to have some gunk or something on it right above the arrow sticker. I'm also asking for some shots of the movement.

tYnAg.jpg

MlP88.jpg

ihDP6.jpg

ln4cE.jpg

pf1ll.jpg

c3z3N.jpg

Thanks!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mate, if you like it that is what counts.
Why MVT shots?

TheExit148

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/11
looks quite fine to me, I see no gunk and really, a movement shot?
Just want to make sure its all good inside the movement, no real issues like grime or whatever. I saw someone else's with the same movement selected, and it has some small rough spots.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Just want to make sure its all good inside the movement, no real issues like grime or whatever. I saw someone else's with the same movement selected, and it has some small rough spots.

Um, it's a rep? They all have small rough spots.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
QC Pics are really to see if there are manufacturing defects, dial/crystal scratches, broken parts, misaligned dial markers, etc. I don't see any of those in the pics. So it looks good to me.

I would think the video you will get on the Timegrapher would satisfy you about the movement. :)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Look good to me! Congrats. :)

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
Only thing that bother me and I do not like is the crown... but this is a know flaw ... Easy to get ride off and to change for few $$ :)

for the rest look great as all those 5th Gen :) so go for it :)

congrats

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Good choice, nice watch, go for it.