• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC from PureTime request for exp

bartcz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/12
Hi guys,
As I'm completely new in reps, and made my first order from PT, I have sincere request to you.
I was delivered with QC pics, and I wonder about two things:
1) is it everything ok with bezel over the pearl?
2) ain't the Omega logo happy feet?

Could you help me with this?

image.html

image.html

Cynikal.Mindset

Renowned Member
7/1/11
maybe ask for a better picture of the dial cuz it kinda looks like one happy foot and one not but the pic is too small to be 100%

bezel seems to look okay to me, just reflection from the camera

ayubgantz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/9/12
Yup one half of it his happy. The other not so much.

lumberger

20/10/10
I am wincing as I type this, but here goes....what are happy feet? I hear this a lot with POs. be gentle.

Higs

Known Member
20/9/12
did they send small pics or can you only post small versions?

bartcz

3/11/12
I embeded pics in original size in my first post, but peppe1019 wrote that he couldn't see them. If you can see them (in the first post), this is the size. Those attached (to my second post) are a little bit smaller.

bartcz

3/11/12
Nevertheless, I asked PT for better quality pics of dial (especially the logo) and bezel over the pearl (but I think that this is really just a reflection).

spdu4ia

25/7/12
It doesn't hurt to check but its probably just a reflection . In this picture I took it looks like the logo isn't even there but it's just a bad reflection...

8182845660_7336f68d09_z_d.jpg

bartcz

3/11/12
Thank you all, guys!
After your posts, I'm pretty sure these two things were just reflections, but hope I'll check it out.