• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC AP 15400 RO from Jtime - Help First time purchase

nassarhakim

Silverback
12/11/23
Would really appreciate some help with the QC as this is my first rep purchase. Thanks in Advance everyone with the seasoned eye!

Dealer name: JTIME

Factory: ZF v3 (I confirmed that it is a ZF v3).

Price paid: $553

Index alignment: Can someone look at the 12'oclock index? Seems a bit off center to me and a little too far to the right.

Dial printing: Looks pretty accurate, the little metal AP Logo looks a bit different from the gen. But could just be the lighting. Fine by me

Date Wheel alignment/printing: Looks alright but not fully sure, what do you guys think? It looks slightly off clockwise, like look at 12 for example. Hand alignment: Looks alright

Anything else you notice let me know but seems like a GL for me if the 12'o clock isnt as bad as I am thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jossé

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
It's a beautiful watch, don't get fooled by the light. Def a GL from me (Y)

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You should repost the pictures using the reddit QA tool..... Maybe then the mods will allow it.... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: legend and Cicero

nassarhakim

Silverback
12/11/23
Really looking for q QC update on this VC Overseas, particularly on alightment and bezel, amongst other things.

Would really appreciate some help with the QC as this is my first rep purchase. Thanks in Advance everyone with the seasoned eye!

Dealer name: GeekTime

Factory: PPF

Price paid: $500

Index alignment: Can someone look at the 12'oclock index? Seems a bit off center to me and a little too far to the right against teh bezel

Dial printing: Looks pretty accurate, the little metal AP Logo looks a bit different from the gen. But could just be the lighting. Fine by me

Date Wheel alignment/printing: Looks alright but not fully sure, what do you guys think? It looks slightly off clockwise, like look at 12 for example. Hand alignment: Looks alright. The date logo is not centered.

Leaning towards red light not let me know your thoughts.

Anything else you notice let me know but seems like a GL for me if the 12'o clock isnt as bad as I am thinking.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Really looking for q QC update on this VC Overseas, particularly on alightment and bezel, amongst other things.

Dealer name: GeekTime

Factory: PPF

Price paid: $500

Index alignment: Can someone look at the 12'oclock index? Seems a bit off center to me and a little too far to the right against teh bezel

Date Wheel alignment/printing: Looks alright but not fully sure, what do you guys think? It looks slightly off clockwise, like look at 12 for example. Hand alignment: Looks alright. The date logo is not centered.

Leaning towards red light not let me know your thoughts.

The watch looks great. I don’t see an issue with dial printing. It’s a reflection or the lighting. The other issues all look fine to me. The date logo might be the only issue, but PPF is know for that centering problem. The next watch might be worse so I would GL this beautiful watch. Good luck.

Reactions: TESLA760

nassarhakim

Silverback
12/11/23

Dealer name: JTIME

Factory: ZF v3 (I confirmed that it is a ZF v3).

Price paid: $553

Index alignment: Can someone look at the 12'oclock index? Seems a bit off center to me and a little too far to the right.

Date Wheel alignment/printing: Looks alright but not fully sure, what do you guys think? It looks slightly off clockwise, like look at 12 for example. Hand alignment: Looks alright

Last edited by a moderator:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Can you
you have a legit concern with the bezel so I’m going to allow this pic even if it’s the wrong section.
But for the rest kindly understand:

1. This isn’t Reddit.
2. It’s your watch. If you cannot see anything wrong then accept the QC.
3. Please stop posting QC pics here and asking for general opinions thank you.

There are guys like @TESLA760 and @Storm. who are naughty and will not be as kind to such posts. Bottomline: if you have a legit concern you can post the relevant pic to ask for an opinion. If you do not, then posting your QC pics aren’t allowed. Thank you.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Since you apparently don't inform yourself here or read the rules,
I'll post you the link to the topic of QC

Reactions: legend