• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replicastation.net Legit and recommended : Any other TDs outside china (USA or UK)

HyperEscape

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/11
Ok,

So I have almost ended my search for Omega Planet Ocean Orange Chronograph 45.5 MM (Omega Model Number 2918.50.83) which is an older version with 3 subdials as follows : Apparently no TD has it in stock for the finest ultimate version by noob factory (with tighter subdial spacing, correct omega logo, 22mm lugs)

idRj3gndiGMV0.png

Recently came across the site

http://www.replicastation.net/omega...-bezel-stainless-steel-bracelet.html?___SID=U

which has this watch listed for an insanely high replica price (dont know whether in stock or not). So I want to know has anyone dealt with replicastation or can recommend about this sites authenticity.

Plus this gives me an idea, that I have contacted all the TDs operating and shipping from china and none of them has noob factory stock for this watch, maybe because they dont keep local stock and get it from the factory upon an order, the factory according to them has stopped producing this rep (dont know why, even when the newer 2 subdial chrono version is so pathetic).

So can you recommend some of the TDs from EU,UK,USA reigon, there can be a possibility that any of them might have kept it in stock and maybe I can find one in a reasonable price.

Thanks for your replies.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Just because they have pictures on their web site doesn't mean they have it in stock or can get it.

HyperEscape

27/10/11
Have you placed the order after stock confirmation. ?

Ok just did this, from the pictures, cannot tell which version is this.

Coming back to my original thread topic, would anyone like to share any information accordingly.

Thanks.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Those Omega watches with the modified 7750 movements came out about 2 or 3 years ago. They were first sold by the cartel, Josh and Andrew. I think Joshua @ Perfect Clones, although not a trusted dealer here might be able to at least convince you they are no longer available. Or, if they are he would be best bet to find one.

They didn't last long in the market place which leads me to believe the movements were duds.

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
No one in the UK has one as there are only 2 TDs with UK stock. Buying from the USA into the UK isn't that much safer than China, so you might as well get one straight from source if you can find one.

Good luck.

Snaaakeey

25/2/14
Uk
Out of interest who are the uk stock TDs? One I guess is supermirrors.

Sent from the Pad of I

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
So after 4 threads on repgeek about this watch, your gonna try the same thing here and hope to get different answers?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
U are asking for trouble if u buy from non TD of any forum. Just wait for it to pop up in m2m section.

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

HyperEscape

27/10/11
Got it...patience...is a much needed virtue.... :)...Thanks for all the advices though...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Out of interest who are the uk stock TDs? One I guess is supermirrors.

Sent from the Pad of I

Yep, Sead has UK stock a lot of the time, however, quantities are limited. The other TD is Narikka.

bclaud

Known Member
6/4/11
i recommend you to try replicastation, is a well known seller and your transaction will be safe!

(Probably this is what you like to hear from 3 forums you posted this advertisment for a scam dealer)

t60

Looking Around
18/3/10
So after 4 threads on repgeek about this watch, your gonna try the same thing here and hope to get different answers?
Looks like he got the same answers. And he's providing the same responses. Must be a riot at parties.