• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime recent order

Member1

Looking Around
2/9/23
Hi, I recently placed the order with Puretimewatch.io, sent the payment via WU money transfer which their billing team confirmed they received the payment on August 29. I have still not received the QC pics for it, when I followed up the billing team mentioned that they are still waiting for the watch from the factory, since they don’t know when they will receive it they offered I could choose another model (which I did) but I have not heard back from them. Is this normal? Why would they ask me to send the payment first when they knew the model is not available, they could have told me this in the first place. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We did confirmed it's available but factory delivers slowly in recent months. If you prefer the one you ordered, we suggest to wait a few more days. We try our best to urge factory.

Member1

Looking Around
2/9/23
Thank you for your quick response. Since the model I requested originally is not available, I choose a similar model from a different factory. I would be willing to get that instead if that’s available. I already mentioned this to the billing team. If it helps for reference, I can share the order number for you to follow up.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No problem. If you have wrriten to us already, we will confirm and email you back as soon as possible