• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchasing from Lucy

feni

22/3/17
I have to say, this was my first time ordering from Lucy and she was an absolute gem. She responded very quickly and listened to my requests.

It was actually a bit annoying trying to find this before I talked Lucy. I wanted a BP V2 datejust with a white dial and a smooth bezel but the other TDs wanted a link from a replica site (I couldn’t find a link to this watch, all of them had fluted bezels) so they keep telling me they couldn’t get it. As for Lucy, I just showed her a picture and she found it for me.

Her quality control is also phenomenal, she sent me QC pictures right after she got the watch but mentioned she noticed dust on the dial + winding getting a little stuck (I couldn’t even notice that on the photos!) so she sent it back. A few back and forths later, she deemed it ready and shipped it to me via EMS.

Overall, it took about 4-5 weeks from initial contact to delivery. Slightly longer compared to the other TDs, but in my opinion absolutely worth the wait.

Pictures:
View attachment 87372View attachment 87373View attachment 87374View attachment 87375

D

d4m.test

Looks lovely, this might look nicer than the fluted bezel, I can't decide haha.

D

d4m.test

Looks lovely, this might look nicer than the fluted bezel, I can't decide haha.

I have the fluted bezel version but it is more dressy, after seeing this I'd say I prefer the smooth as it looks more subtle.

However, I am not so keen on the dial colour

Nice buy anyway, enjoy it