• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchased my first Rep EUSTOCK

Swagtalas

Horology Curious
15/2/24
I wanted to give my review on EU STOCK for my first rep purchase Omega Seamaster 300M. VSF

-Contacted EU STOCK via RWI on 2/15
-Paid 2/17
-Received pictures (Not QC will explain later) on 2/26
-Watch arrived to EU STOCK on 3/7
-Watch arrived to me on 3/9

The Review: I was very pleased with the overall quality of the watch. As my first rep I don't really know what I was expecting, but the watch they sent me for sure exceeded it; granted it has only been a few hours since I received it but I like what I see so far. The package came soundly wrapped and protected and included a carrying case and "authentic omega card". The process working with EU STOCK was honestly different that what I believed to be normal purchasing process. After payment the only thing you need to do is wait for you watch. There is not QC process, as they do it for you and once the watch is shipped to them (who are also in the EU) they can quickly send it to you, arriving in as little as 2-3 days after they send it. The prices for their watches are a little on the higher side (paid 510 euro shipped) but I believe it was well worth it. I would recommend purchasing from them if you live in the EU :)

-Mike

Reactions: jdoubleu

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Congratulations on your first purchase, it is eye opening just how good these reps can be.

Just for your info this post would be more suited to the EU Stock buyer review section here:

This section is more for reviews of the actual watch.

Reactions: Swagtalas