• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Processing time at Puretime

D'naught

1/4/15
Hello,

what is your experience with the processing time and communication?
I haven't ordered Puretime for several years and have now ordered again and am surprised at the very slow processing time.
Here is the chronology:

08/04/2022 Order
08/05/2022 Payment information
08/05/2022 My payment (Westernunion)
08/09/2022 Enquiry from me when the money will be collected.
08/10/2022 I asked again when the money would be collected, as the money had not yet been collected and there was no reply from Puretime.
08/11/2022 The money was collected. When I asked when I can expect the QC pics, I got the answer that it can take 2-3 weeks.

It used to be quicker. Is this normal nowadays?

Greetings

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. It becomes very normal to wait at least 2 or 3 weeks for factories to supply the watches since after the raids from last year.

We will try our best to complete your order as soon as possible. Please give some patience

WatchFreak!

4/10/12
EU
I can confirm that this is normal now to wait this long. I've purchased several times from Puretime and they're serious. I recommend them.

Krazylegs5150

Horology Curious
27/5/22
Naples, FL
I got very anxious as well. It is a bit nerve racking when you spend $45- to wire $600- and nobody seems to know where your money is! I did a wire transfer and expected that they could confirm the next day that they had my funds. They told me to just be patient and wait. After day 3 I was informed that it can take 7-10 days to verify the funds. Transferred on Monday morning, and I received verification the same Friday. I received QC pics the next day. I do wish that they would explain the expected timelines when you order from them. So far that is my only complaint. My watch is now somewhere in transit.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I got very anxious as well. It is a bit nerve racking when you spend $45- to wire $600- and nobody seems to know where your money is! I did a wire transfer and expected that they could confirm the next day that they had my funds. They told me to just be patient and wait. After day 3 I was informed that it can take 7-10 days to verify the funds. Transferred on Monday morning, and I received verification the same Friday. I received QC pics the next day. I do wish that they would explain the expected timelines when you order from them. So far that is my only complaint. My watch is now somewhere in transit.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will see what we can do to notify this before customers making BT transfers.

netacc123456

Looking Around
9/3/22
I have also used PureTime a few times and can recommend. Based on the watch and factory, make take a week or two for them to acquire the watch but no issues.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have also used PureTime a few times and can recommend. Based on the watch and factory, make take a week or two for them to acquire the watch but no issues.
Thank you for your kindness works and approval to PT!

D'naught

1/4/15
I would like to conclude by reporting on what I consider to be positive things.

After it was a bit bumpy at the beginning, it suddenly went very quickly.
I received the QC pics on 08/13/2022.
My request for more photos and videos was very quickly implemented.
On 08/16/2022 I was given the go-ahead for shipping and yesterday on 08/30/2022 I received the delivery.

I received an excellent watch with a very well adjusted movement.
Thumbs up, Puretime!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great to hear. Thanks for your positive feedback. Hope to cooperate soon next time

NancyArmstrong

Looking Around
14/11/22
The PureTime time-clock module allows users to quickly log time and have it posted to QuickBooks for quick and easy payroll.