• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

problems with sec at 12 Rubberclad

kdb

Still New
13/2/09
Hi,

I purchased a pure time rose gold rubberclad and love it, but it seems to keep stopping. It does not hold enough power to keep running. If it stops I can shake my wrist and wind it to start again and it will go for a while. If I wind it when it is off, it will go for a while and then stop.

I heard there were issues with the seconds at twelve, but are there any suggestions?

mattyd

I'm Pretty Popular
30/12/09
k --

Yeah, this happens quite often with the ROO's and that seconds @ 12 movement. The best thing to do, if you are in the U.S. is contact G (he is 14060 or 16610 -- he has a subsection under watchmoders on this forum). He is real good and thorough and he can do the necessary servicing to get that RG Rubberclad working like a top. It's an added cost, but pretty much everyone who buys a ROO knows it's coming sooner or later... :D
Good luck...

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
or sell it to me..:lol:
You can surely find some help with our WS here, depends on your country...;)

kdb

Still New
13/2/09
Thank you Matty. I am sorry if I sound stupid, but I am new to this forum. What are 14060 and 16610?

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
Most of the time the graphite treatment and polishing of the gears will take care of it.

Let me know if you still need help.