• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with Hont

Rafanadal92

Looking Around
4/4/22
Dear all,

I feel compelled to share my exceptionally disappointing and frustrating experience with Hont Watch and their complete disregard for customer satisfaction. I hope this account serves as a warning for potential buyers and prompts Hont Watch to address and amend their unacceptable service standards.

Three months ago, I invested €500 in a watch from Hont Watch, expecting a product and service worthy of the price. Regrettably, the watch arrived non-functional, and my ensuing interactions with the customer service team have been a continual source of stress and disappointment.

Firstly, the responsibility of returning the defective watch was left to me, causing additional cost and inconvenience. I was initially hopeful of a swift resolution from Hont Watch but was soon disillusioned.

Despite my weekly follow-ups, I consistently faced a lack of responsiveness and assistance from the customer service team. I was repeatedly provided with incorrect information regarding resolution timelines and received no substantial updates or solutions.

Now, three months post-purchase, I am still without the watch I paid €500 for, with the latest communication from customer service simply informing me that it is holiday season, leaving me with no resolutions or compensations for the plethora of inconveniences I have encountered.

The level of unprofessionalism, irresponsibility, and unaccountability demonstrated by Hont Watch is beyond belief. The numerous hours wasted, and the immense stress endured in pursuing a resolution, seem to be in vain, with no conclusion in sight.

I strongly caution potential customers to contemplate alternative options before choosing to transact with Hont Watch. The deficient customer service and the neglect in providing solutions or compensation are intolerable for a company claiming to specialize in premium products.

It is my earnest hope that no other customer experiences the same level of discontent and frustration I have encountered with Hont Watch. A guy with such reputation should maintain superior standards of product quality and customer relations, and my experience has been nothing but contrary to these expectations.

So be careful and always ask for deep quality check as the one performed on my watch did not function.

Reactions: mkiss58c

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'm always amazed by people who's first post is to complain. You've been here over a year and haven't learned anything ? This could all have been avoided if you simply had the watch fixed locally. I'm sure the TD would have given you a discount on your next purchase. Unfortunately this has happened to most of us. Knowing what to do is very important. The dealer simply sources the watches we request. What happens during shipping is not something anyone can control. Try doing some reading before posting a thread where it's obvious you are clueless on he process of purchasing a rep watch.