• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with crown on SMP chrono REP

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date
D

d4m.test

The crown doesn't want to screw down anymore,anyone having this problem ? and how can i fix it ,Thank You

nietzsche

Known Member
9/1/07
stripped, send it back to dealer and see what he can do for you, it happened on my PO and its going back to andrew

scottie333

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/10/06
I had this problem too!!

After a great many polite emails to and from Andrew, he eventually gave me a Repair Number and I sent the watch back to his supplier in Guangdong on 29 Jan. I received a new, replacement watch today, 12 Mar.

6 Week turnaround, but it's not eBay and to his credit, I was supplied with a new replacement. Thanks Andrew!!!!!!!! :lol:

nietzsche

Known Member
9/1/07
scottie333 said:
I had this problem too!!

After a great many polite emails to and from Andrew, he eventually gave me a Repair Number and I sent the watch back to his supplier in Guangdong on 29 Jan. I received a new, replacement watch today, 12 Mar.

6 Week turnaround, but it's not eBay and to his credit, I was supplied with a new replacement. Thanks Andrew!!!!!!!! :lol:

The fact taht is 6 weeks is mitigated by the fact that during that time Chinese New Year elapsed, making it difficult or imposisble to get anything done. Hopefully mine will come back in less than 6 weeks!

smyrnasurfin

18/1/07
Has this happened on any other "new" Omega reps? Or is it just confined to the SMP's?

mobitz ii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/06
ultimate PO

happend to mine. had a quick turnaround once the CNY was over. missed it an awful lot while it was gone.

vaccum

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
The best solution is to replace the crown and tube with a Genuine parts.