• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem ordering from Theonwatches

Spacevegas

Horology Curious
3/6/14
I placed an order on 27/06 on Theonwatches for a Rolex Daydate. Before I paid I have asked if is available. Steve assured me that is available. Anyway all this period until today I m asking for QC pics and information about my order and have get nothing. The only answer is soon will be ready. I m not sure that he should be trusted dealer. I m 12 years buyer from other trusted sellers and nothing similar has happened to me. Anyway beware.. if I got any news I ll let you know

Spacevegas

Horology Curious
3/6/14
Finally I just got QC pics and tracking number. Everything seems to be ok. I m waiting for the watch.

Rio_AP

Horology Curious
17/8/22
Australia
I placed an order on 27/06 on Theonwatches for a Rolex Daydate. Before I paid I have asked if is available. Steve assured me that is available. Anyway all this period until today I m asking for QC pics and information about my order and have get nothing. The only answer is soon will be ready. I m not sure that he should be trusted dealer. I m 12 years buyer from other trusted sellers and nothing similar has happened to me. Anyway beware.. if I got any news I ll let you know
Onewatches Refused To Refund ( No Watch, My Money Gone )
I recently made an order with OneWatches (Steve), but I had to cancel due to wrong information I was given on their website.

I have already paid deposit before QC through PayPal.

Now, OneWatches refused to refund me. They said that " I have blocked the funds", I dont even know what they meant by that.

Please approach me if you want more details about my conversations with OneWatches.

Im seeking advice on how to get my deposit money back.

Cheers.

Reactions: replicaenjoyer

Spacevegas

Horology Curious
3/6/14
Finally I just got QC pics and tracking number. Everything seems to be ok. I m waiting for the watch.
Finally after almost 3 months haven’t received the watch!. Steve told me that maybe it’s lost. I asked them what will happen now? The answer I got is that they will send me a new one. Still no tracking number for the new one . Beware guys with the theonewatch

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Hello, guys!

Thank you for all the advice and criticism you have given! I apologize for the inconvenience caused by all the problems, and apologize for not being able to reply on the forum in time due to my busy schedule!

The problems mentioned above have been solved quickly at the time! If you have any questions, you can communicate with me in a timely manner, if I fail to respond in a timely manner, then I must be on a break, please be patient, we always maintain a prompt problem-solving attitude and the principle of service first!

Also, for the models we have to order from the factory, we can only give an approximate time because the factory can't give an accurate time, and the factory shipping cycle is always changing! Of course most of the time the models ordered from the factory will come out within a certain time as we said! Occasionally for some special models, the lead time is always much longer than expected, so please be patient and wait!

For all orders, we have been following up, and strive to get as soon as possible, we also want to complete the order process as soon as possible, until you get the beloved model, including follow-up service advice! Just for everyone to have fun!

Thank you, we have been working hard just to do the best in all aspects!

Last edited:
Reactions: TDFinder

Spacevegas

Horology Curious
3/6/14
Finally I just got the watch after 3 months. And it seems everything is ok. Thanks and I hope it was just rare case of delivery.

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Steve is a very serious guy , i ordered a PP aquanaut in the end of july and received it after a month , just be patient man !

TDFinder

Looking Around
10/10/22
I haven’t received my watch yet, but so far I have nothing but nice things to say about Steve and his business!