• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

pro-hunter Omega

Dr Yan

4/9/09
I dont think pro hunter do Omega, but how cool would a PVD Planet Ocean be?
Does anybody know of a fantasy rep of this?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
The Planet Ocean "liquid Metal" which is black, is already out. Its a limited edition and I haven't seen it in person, but the pics look very nice. And no rep yet either.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
It would be cool to see. Good luck. There is only one dude who could tackle a request like this. Fakemaster.

The Planet Ocean "liquid Metal" which is black, is already out. Its a limited edition and I haven't seen it in person, but the pics look very nice. And no rep yet either.

Here are some pics.

omega-planet-ocean-liquidmetal.jpg

omega-planet-ocean-liquidmetal-angle.jpg

I especially like the RED SEAMASTER

Omega-Planet-Ocean-Liquid-metal-closeup.jpg

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09

Is the entire watch black? It doesn't look like it from the pictures I've seen, but hard to tell. I know the bezel is ceramic and it looks like the dial may be too. I'd love to see some real life pics of it.

Dr Yan

4/9/09
Oh Wow! i have just seen pics of the PO liquid metal.
Mama prepare to be sold!

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Liquid metal describes the gloss dial. Other than that is is a standard Planet Ocean.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Only dials available are the matte and checkered pattern. I always thought a standard PO with the checkered dial would look awesome. They've repped $100,000 watches with a limited run of 10 so I'm sure they will get to it eventually lol

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
PVD would be nice, but DLC'd with the gloss black dial? OMGWTFBBQ. When/if it's repped that's what I'll have to do...

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
"OMEGA has announced the launch of the Seamaster Planet Ocean Liquidmetal® Limited Edition, the world’s first watch to bond ceramics and Liquidmetal®. It is the 42mm version.

Swatch Group researchers collaborating with OMEGA’s product development team have created a striking ceramic diving bezel whose numbers and scaling, made of the Liquidmetal® alloy, appear in stunning silvery contrast to the black ceramic background. The colour of the ceramic dial perfectly matches that of the bezel. The result is an aesthetic wonder only made possible by several new and innovative processes.

The remarkable world premiere is being launched in a limited edition of 1,948 pieces in honour of the year OMEGA launched its popular Seamaster watch line."

So, sounds like a normal 42mm PO case with the ceramic/liquidmetal bezel and ceramic dial. No PVD/DLC from what I read.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I guess we just wait and see what turns up?
I will wait until Fakey gets some of these dials in.