• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price of a replica...

Ben.o.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/22
Israel
Why does the price actually vary between 500 dollars and 1000 dollars.. What is the difference between a 100 dollar replica and a 500

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
From reading the forum, prices have risen over the years, partially due to inflation (cost of underlying raw materials/labour etc), partially supply/demand and partially the fact that reps are getting better/closer to their genuine counterpart.

It depends on the model, and am not saying that the most expensive one is always better/the best option, but what I can be sure of is that the experts on here have scrutinised all to the smallest of detail and there will be heaps of threads on each model.

But at the end of the day, buy what you like & can afford.

Enjoy exploring the forum.

Reactions: g00n

mrtwelvetwelve

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/22
The prices have been gradually increasing but their quality as well. Some are in 1000s because their movement is near 1:1 copy. Some are in 200s because they use run of the mill made in china ETA copy movements I.e. 2824. They are good movements though, but.. for 4130 chrono copies i.e. in daytona, you’ll shell out ~700s

Reactions: Ben.o.