• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Prada Wallet From Sead

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
My old elephant skin wallet that I've been using for years has started to fall apart at the seams so I ordered a rep Prada wallet from Sead. I ordered through PM over on Repgeek and all went well. The wallet arrived last Friday but I was out of the office at a meeting so I picked it up from the post office during lunch today. I'm very happy with the transaction and the wallet looks great. Fantastic TD... Thanks Sead :canuck:

Some picture for everyone (sorry about the poor quality I used my point and shoot in a dark room :lolcina:)

The box
PradaWallet.jpg

Inside the box
PradaWallet-2.jpg

Oh! What's this?
PradaWallet-3.jpg

Ta Da! Wallet!
PradaWallet-4.jpg

Inside
PradaWallet-6.jpg

Must be authentic it has the "Authenticity certificate card" :whistle:
PradaWallet-8.jpg

'Subluminor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/10/12
Nice wallet man, I ordered and received my LV brown damier wallet, they really do feel of superb quality.

Enjoy it, although it'll stay empty so long as you browse these forums! Haha :p

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
I don't see this listed in Sead's section. How much was it? It's really nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
Very nice. But yours has a vertical pocket on the right side (which I like) and the one on the link has a horizontal one. Or did I miss it?

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Very nice. But yours has a vertical pocket on the right side (which I like) and the one on the link has a horizontal one. Or did I miss it?

You're right! I didn't even notice that :lolcina:

Guess I got a slightly different wallet than pictured. Maybe you can request card orientation?

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China
Ha, I thought you modded it!
Is it a franken , with a gen card insert installed? Ha