• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Poll please give your opinion onSeamaster with glass back

d12bn

27/7/06
OK I was ready to order a ETA GMT Seamaster from Trusty with a glass back and a few people asked why I would want to scream fake. Here's where I show how much I know, saw glass back on Trusty's site so I figured Omega must have a glass back, I love glass backs.
Now I don't know if I should stay closer to gen or go with a glass back.

Just tell me what you think.

Thanks

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Apparently there is one Omega Seamaster model that really does have a glass back.....
I stand corrected.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Re: Poll please give your opinion onSeamaster with glass bac

d12bn said:
Now I don't know if I should stay closer to gen or go with a glass back.
The only Omega Seamaster I'd have with a glass back would be the Seamaster GMT, bond-style.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Re: where

d12bn said:
Who sells that one pugwash?
http://perfect-clones.com/omse10006-sea ... -1380.html

1.jpg

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
BlueFin said:
I think the gen Broad Arrow has a glass back.
Is that a Seamaster? If not, there are several non-Seamasters with glass backs. Like the MoonWatch, for instance.

d12bn

27/7/06
who

So who is perfect clones, good to deal with?
By the way pugwash that looks like the same watch I'm looking at on Trusty's site.

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
Re: who

d12bn said:
So who is perfect clones, good to deal with?
By the way pugwash that looks like the same watch I'm looking at on Trusty's site.

Perfect Clones is Joshua aka Jos-Nana on the forum - Trusty and Josh are both two of the best around - you can't go wrong either way.

d12bn

27/7/06
Pics of gen Seamaster with glass back

Here is a gen pic of a Seamaster pro with glass back.
The rep I'm looking at has a gold movement.

madSub

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/4/06
Personally I don't like the glass back. Maybe because you don't see it when you wear your watch perhaps.

AR123

Horology Curious
27/4/06
If not mistaken its the SMP Aqua Terra that comes with the see thru black glass. :roll:

d12bn

27/7/06
glass back

I love glass backs, enjoy putting the watch on as much as taking it off. Something about all the parts in the movement and the jewels, thats why I like mechanical watches so much.

That's what I'm struggling with about this rep is the gold movement, as you see on the gen its silver. I think I would prefer to stay closer to genuine as possible.

d12bn

27/7/06
Good feed back

Just to let everyone know after much thought I ordered the seamaster with the glass back.

Decided I wear watches because I enjoy them so why worry about it. Just over thinking it I suppose. Hardly anyone ever notices or comments on my watches anyway.

So its on its way and like a little kid I can't wait.

Thanks for everyone's comments

The one to be in

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
if yu like a glass back, it does not really matter much if the genuine
had one or not..
if you are looking for an exact copy of a genuine...
LOL

rara avis