• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO vs UPO

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
Hey,

New to Omega's so I'm confused. What's the diff between a PO and a UPO is it just the size (42 vs 45)? Or is it not the same thing?

Just curious.

tolis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/8/09
my friend hello!the PO its good replica with 21j movement!good quality!i thing the best PO sell Narikaa!the UPO its the best replica of omega watches!with asian or swiss eta!very good quality!the best of the best!maybe you pay some dollars but you buy one great watch!PO you pay 100$ i thing and for UPO 250$ with swiss eta!

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
tolis is correct.

Just to add - UPO can also take gen parts whereas a PO won't

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
Do they both come in both sizes? 42mm and 45mm?

So it's essentially the same model just one is a better version than the other...

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
The UPO is the 45.5mm version only.

The PO is the 42mm version.

tolis

Banned
24/8/09
correct Q5?!!!!UPO come 45mm and PO 42mm and 45mm!but the UPO come only 45mm!the UPO its more more better quality!

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
ok. but calling it the "ultimate" PO is a Rep world thing right? Omega only makes the size distinction? They're both PO's right?

So there's an Ultimate PO in a 45 and a regular PO in a 45 but only the regular PO in 42... Do I have it straight?

tolis

Banned
24/8/09
yes my friend!the UPO 45mm call ultimate in the replica world!but its PLANET OCEAN!DONT WORRY!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
just to make this a bit more spicy....the po is a either size, the upo is 45mm only and is better than the po...the 4t generation po is however the best po replica ever and is only made in 42mm- sadly this is now out of production, which basically means that if you see one in the member sales (which you don't:) ) you absolutely have to buy it!!!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
ok. but calling it the "ultimate" PO is a Rep world thing right? Omega only makes the size distinction? They're both PO's right?

So there's an Ultimate PO in a 45 and a regular PO in a 45 but only the regular PO in 42... Do I have it straight?

clapping.gif

Daniel

Known Member
17/10/10
just to make this a bit more spicy....the po is a either size, the upo is 45mm only and is better than the po...the 4t generation po is however the best po replica ever and is only made in 42mm- sadly this is now out of production, which basically means that if you see one in the member sales (which you don't:) ) you absolutely have to buy it!!!

I heard a lot of great things about the 4th gen PO. I just don't understand why on earth they discontinue it? Did Omega send a hit squad to China and have their factory burned to the ground? or did they wakeup one fine morning and decide that they were making too much money selling this watch so they had to stop.

Of course there is also the possibility that their conscience would no longer permit them to sell a counterfeit product.