• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO Ultimate Lite on black

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I've got an Orange 45mm showing up this week, and I didnt want them both on steel bracelets. So, I went over to the Omega site to see what they were selling, and noticed the black rubber with white stitching. Im really liking this look! Here's some quick wrist shots...

here's the Gen for comparison...
29005081.gif

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
That is a nice combination. I've got the Orange and was thinking of getting that orange strap..

(4 year old calls it Organge) :lol:

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
Hey andreww

looks nice. do you also have a rubber strap for the po ? ordered mine 45,5mm lite black version on friday, but wasn't sent yet :( hoping for tracking tomorrow :) how did your asian lite keep time when you got it?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
piratedzeus said:
Hey andreww

how did your asian lite keep time when you got it?

Funnily enough, it is the most accurate watch I've got. Gains maybe 2 or 3 seconds a week!

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
quite snazzy sir!!!!

so it'll be rubber Black bezel and steel Pumpkin huh?

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
I hope my asian one will be that good too... in comparison to my 25 sec / day gaining SMP :p

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I haven't seen anything on the pumpkin , besides the steel, that doesn't make it look garish. Orange rubber is too bright, orange croc looks gay IMO, black with orange stitching is okay but still doesn't do it for me. The black model, however, seems to go with whatever strap you put on it!

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
andreww said:
I haven't seen anything on the pumpkin , besides the steel, that doesn't make it look garish. Orange rubber is too bright, orange croc looks gay IMO, black with orange stitching is okay but still doesn't do it for me. The black model, however, seems to go with whatever strap you put on it!

You got that right for sure... I went and had a second look... not really what I want..

Yours looks cool though ,, congrats!