• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO Skyfall

Uhrenfreund

6/9/12
I have seen that are some reps of the CrPO are for sale. But i have not seen a CrPO with the Skyfall dail. Is the Skyfall dail not replicated?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
There is not a decent one out yet. So my answer is no.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I'm going crazy trying to decide which 42mm version to pick. :wacko:

D

d4m.test

And do somebody know if there are plans to rep the Skyfall?

I saw here some pics and reviews of the CrPO and the rep looks amazing. I wish one day we have the same quality rep but with the SkyFall dial. :)

My best regards,

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
I'm going crazy trying to decide which 42mm version to pick. :wacko:

I've always seen you as a black bezel and orange numbered dial?

Or is Bonds black on silver numbered dial whispering to you? Skyfall will do that to you lol

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I've always seen you as a black bezel and orange numbered dial?

Or is Bonds black on silver numbered dial whispering to you? Skyfall will do that to you lol

I'll get both and flip one. :lol:

D

d4m.test

Is there a recommended seller for this rep?

I've changed some e-mails with Andrew from TT, and according him there will be a decent rep of the Skyfall in the next 2 or 3 months.

Hope they use the new 42mm CrPO and only change the dial, cause the 42mm it's an amazing rep.

My best regards,
Miguel

Uhrenfreund

6/9/12
I've changed some e-mails with Andrew from TT, and according him there will be a decent rep of the Skyfall in the next 2 or 3 months.

Hope they use the new 42mm CrPO and only change the dial, cause the 42mm it's an amazing rep.

My best regards,
Miguel

I hope so. Because the Skyfall dial without the 007 sign is really amazing.
Are the CrPO with clone movement outside,, or only with swiss ETA?

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia

My best regards,
Miguel

yep Josh @ PC has said the same thing..a 42mm Skyfall crPO rep will be available in the next month or so
cant wait! 007 on the dial or not!

D

d4m.test

The better replica it will be with the 007 logo (I do also prefer without it). ;)

About the movement, I have no idea.

This is all I know (reply at 23/02):
"The Skyfall edition will take maybe 2-3 months before it is released. Many thanks

Regards, Andrew"

After I read this reply, I had to buy a CrPO. :D Now I'm waint for the SkyFall Edition. :)

My best regards,