• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO rubber w/ deployant

mister wiggles

Horology Curious
13/8/12
I'm looking to find a replica PO rubber strap with deployant clasp.

I know there's a strap subforum but it seems more appropriate for custom leather straps.

Anyone that could help direct me in the right direction of a vendor/dealer would be greatly appreciated - email or link

Either

DSCN0226.jpg

or

image_1851.jpg

TIA

thran

9/7/12
i have been looking and cant find any yet, when they make the new PO they will probably make some. The 2nd one you linked i found some on ebay for like 30 bucks or so which isnt bad.

Datlore001

Looking Around
7/3/12
The Hirsch series of curved end straps work well with the Hirsch deployant or an Omega deployant rep. They are superb quality and you can get them in black with white stitching, or orange if you have an orange PO.

thran

9/7/12
The Hirsch series of curved end straps work well with the Hirsch deployant or an Omega deployant rep. They are superb quality and you can get them in black with white stitching, or orange if you have an orange PO.

I cant find it on there website, you provide a link plz?

Datlore001

Looking Around
7/3/12
Watchobsession on Ebay. Here's one with white stiching. Works with the Hirsch deployant, Omega gen, Omega rep, and many others.