• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO Rubber strap up close

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
First of all, I have been wanted to do this post for several months, but haven't because the PO was down with the flue :p BUT here we go.

Back in the summer, I wanted a rubber strap for my PO, because I thought it would be nice in the summer heat and on the beach, plus it would get some wrist time, so my GMT could relax a little. Anyways, I found this one on Ebay for about $10, so I bought it, but expected nothing, but I should.

This rubber strap fits and feels just like the gen. The only difference is the missing Omega logos on the buckle and on the inside of the strap, but for $10, I can live with that.

Check it out ;)

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Nice find Seifert. :thunmsup:

I recently picked up a 4G PO on Gen rubber.
I didn't know that the Gen strap doesn't taper down to 18mm.
It stays 20mm throughout.

tangle

5/8/09
UK
Your pearl did exactly the same as mine, there one minute gone the next!

strap looks good for only $10, next thing to get is an omega buckle !

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
Yes, the pearl is gone forever, but actually, it doesn't bother me anymore. The pearl wasn't that good anyways :D

But yes. The strap is very very nice and I can highly recommend ;)

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Could you please pm me the seller id on ebay ? Thanks !

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Nice buy. I purchased one on ebay with the omega logo for the seamaster. It was $34. I'm still waiting for it to arrive from singapore. I hate buying overseas. What size is your PO?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I'll post some picks of mine too. This thread would be a nice resource for Omega strap lovers.