• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO QC Pic... Lume

Itsameamario

Known Member
5/8/12
Hi guys,

Is it just me or is the lume not right on this watch?

It looks very poorly applied.

Should I request another one?

Thanks,

Stu

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I can't tell if it's just reflections on the surrounds or lume spilling over. Particularly on the 5 & 7 markers.

attachment.php

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
The lume is spilling over, it's not a reflection, but please consider that it shows way more on this macro pic than it will show on the wrist.

If you ask me that's fully acceptable if the watch is not too expensive.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
If this is the 42mm PO then it looks pretty much like all the other shots I've seen. My one has very small overspill on the markers as well. It's well noticed on this watch. You won't notice that on the wrist unless you hold it 2-3" from your face. I would accept it.

Itsameamario

Known Member
5/8/12
Thanks, I think I'll accept. If it really bothers me I'll take a razor blade to it and try and scrape some off.

Itsameamario

Known Member
5/8/12
I doubt there are many people doing lume jobs in the united kingdom. I could possibly give it a go myself

Itsameamario

Known Member
5/8/12
One last question, what is this mark next to the crown? Don't think it's meant to be there? - question is null and void, just answered my own question.