• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO on Nato strap

shultz

24/2/07
I like heavy watches but just for fun I ordered a Nato strap and I am truly surpsied how comfortable it is. A good solution for hot summers :D

Pure vintage look:

And in action:

And finally with two genuine vintage chronos:

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
These days I am in a nato strap phase where all watches look good on Nato. This is def one as well.

shultz

24/2/07
Yllwtrb said:
These days I am in a nato strap phase where all watches look good on Nato. This is def one as well.

I am also wearing my 44mm pannies on leather mede nato style straps. Unfortunately I couldn't find a 26mm nato for my PAM202 chrono yet. Will look like a monster! :D

Sylar

Banned
17/1/07
shultz we have several strap makers here that should be able to make you a leather 26mm nato for a 202. check with Savage and also pete. Look in Eyecan for the strap he just did for Anubis. Tootal is also someone who has been making great staps and Savage as well.

Good luck man.

shultz

24/2/07
Yllwtrb said:
shultz we have several strap makers here that should be able to make you a leather 26mm nato for a 202. check with Savage and also pete. Look in Eyecan for the strap he just did for Anubis. Tootal is also someone who has been making great staps and Savage as well.

Good luck man.

@ Yllwtrb

Thanks for your advice! Much appreciated! :D

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
The PO looks great. I have my first NATO on the way now, a Bond from Howard at westcoastime.

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
OOOOH

Nice

and that PO looks sooo big on you...are sure that is an arm i see or just a tree branch??
:wink:

shultz

24/2/07
paneraifreak said:
OOOOH

Nice

and that PO looks sooo big on you...are sure that is an arm i see or just a tree branch??
:wink:

Nope, I am using to wear my watches on my left thumb :D

caravaggio

Banned
13/6/06
This is my 45mm Ultimate on my wrist.

I know I should lose about 40 pounds (people call me fat) so I guess the this watch would look different if I did or I wonder if the wrist loses inches when you lose inches around the waist??

po4.jpg

shultz

24/2/07
@ pannie freak

Actually my wrist is something below 19 cm. On bracelet my PO looks different, too (sorry no current wrist shot). Not like a tree branch. I ahve two leather Nato straps 24mm for pannies and aon my wrist this looks terrible whereas even a steel bracelet looks better. It depends on the Nato strap system I guess. It needs more space than a usual strap.

BTW: I am a marathon man ( I am not kidding) it might explain my wrists :D

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
Shultz... my wrist is about same as yours or even smaller .. and cant wear PO with SS ... its way too huge for me.
With SS --- now PF this is tree branch wrist... :)
wristshotpo-1.jpg

With Nato -- or nylon strap and franken PO :)
IMG_3440.jpg

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
By the way.. nato on PO does look good.. I like it.. I ordered from TSS, just waiting for it to arrive...
Great picture and thanks for sharing.
Dan