• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO lume color

dopes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/11
Hello guys and gals,

I recently got my PO 42mm and i noticed that my lume under normal light is a greenish color. In pictures I've seen pictures of gens and reps, the lume is white. I have tried taking photos of my watch and under certain conditions the lume appear white as well.

My question is what color is your lume?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
My FrPO....

IMAG0887.jpg

dopes

26/10/11
I'm sorry but i think you misunderstood my question. What color are the markers on your PO in daylight? Mine isn't as white as the numbers, it has a greenish tone to it.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I'm sorry but i think you misunderstood my question. What color are the markers on your PO in daylight? Mine isn't as white as the numbers, it has a greenish tone to it.

You mean, your intention wasn't for Q to have an excuse to show off his gen dial? :popcorn:

The lume on my 42mm 5th gen is cream colored. Really green glowing lume. Come to think of it, the lume basically sucks. Is what you were thinking when you made this thread?

Here's some pics of mine:

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6010.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

I suppose it doesnt look much differently colored than the gen lume... In daylight.

IMG_5991.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
And here is the gen dial at daylight for comparison...

DSC01538.jpg

I dont think there is much of difference at the color with the ones P4GTR posted...

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
The gen is more creamy white, the rep is greeny white...in daylight...not a huge difference though....but when the sun goes down, or you step in from outdoors to indoors...my god, it's like comparing a floodlight to a pen torch!

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Kinda greenish, but not too bad in the daylight. Would love a relume though....that gen dial has me drooling :D

dopes

26/10/11
lol well i'm from australia, i assume there's no one in australia that does it.