• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO Liquid Metal Chrono debut

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Yeah and this is how they are delivered now! :lol:

capri3.jpg

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I want to see the 42mm in all of its combinations now!
po_blk_diamond_splash_sm.jpg

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I've been drooling over this for a long time. It will be tough to replicate the liquid metal look.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I've been drooling over this for a long time. It will be tough to replicate the liquid metal look.

It's hard to justify the cost for this gen, but at least it's a co-axial mov't . Maybe that helps a little. (as I'm talking myself into it :facepalm: )

svenkramer

22/1/11
Have been hoping for a good rep of that one for a while. It's absolutely stunning!
PS what is a liquid metal look exactly? I would be happy with a nice slap of black paint as well:D

LP640

18/1/09
Looks so nice but lol to the 8 at 6 'o' clock...that chrono looks so sexy, hope the reps will have the new bezel insert (especially from the pearl triangle) and of course no happy feet which we assume it will arrive with...looks good, would love one of these right now

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Many things to go wrong with this one... So the story begins with V1 and god knows where it can end...If there is an end... Anyway lovely watch!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Many things to go wrong with this one... So the story begins with V1 and god knows where it can end...If there is an end... Anyway lovely watch!

It would pretty cool to build a Franken down the road. ;)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
It would pretty cool to build a Franken down the road. ;)

Thats what happened with the PO... So i wont be surprised if i sell my pc for this upcoming franken lol