• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Po help please with dial and clasp

rolliesdonttiktok

Known Member
14/7/12
Ok, so I bought a Seamaster PO from silix over the summer. I love the watch but I need a a couple things for it.

Heres a link to the watch I bought
http://www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_231&products_id=3869

1. The bezel on my watch is orange, but it has silver numbers. Omega does not make an orange bezel PO with silver numbers. Does the PO from silix accept new bezels? Where can I get a black one for cheap?

Gen Bezel and Dial
omega_13487_planet_ocean_xl_2208-50_orange.jpg

Silix Bezel and Dial
1jqi3t.jpg

2. I need a new clasp or bracelet. The current clasp on the PO is not based of the gen (at least I don't think it is). The engravings on the clasp are completely different from the gen. The silix does not say "Seamaster" on it, instead it says "Seamastei." Plus there is no PLANET OCEAN written on it.

Gen Clasp
706814d1336828581-what-no-wruw-yet-so-wruw-saturday-may-12th-omega-planet-ocean-clasp.jpg

Silix Clasp
5evcpg.jpg

tclaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/12
Best case, you can post in the 'wanted' section for a used orange numeral dial that is a leftover from someone's franken. Otherwise, it looks like you got a good watch for $35.

spdu4ia

25/7/12
Some gen owners swap the orange bezel onto the dial with white numbers. I think it looks better than the orange numbers personally. I wouldn't worry too much about fixing the bracelet, you got a good watch for $35 . But it has enough flaws that it would cost you so much more to make it "right". Just enjoy it.

397645d1299123086-orange-bezel-white-numbers-submariner-planetocean.jpg

grejyedi

29/12/11
if you like it buy one a new one with a A2836 and you can enjoy it for life.