• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO bracelet on SMP ceramic?

Libertatia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/13
The SMP ceramic is on order. However I am not a massive fan of the bracelet, and prefer the PO bracelet.

What are your thoughts of a PO bracelet on SMP ceramic? (edited picture below of how it would look)

Are there any unwritten rules or do's and don't's in the omega world that I need to know?

brace_zps53ee1e9c.png

deef3

Horology Curious
28/11/11
Might look cool, but it won't fit. The lug sizes and position of the lug holes are different.
There is an SMP bracelet (from the 2254) that resembles the speedy bracelet that would probably fit.

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
Well, I found that gen wise, a speedmaster bracelet fits the smp ceramic.

No, Deef is correct. What you are looking at in the other thread is a Speedy-style bracelet that came on several SMPs, but it has different endlinks than a Speedmaster bracelet. The guy mentions the bracelet is off a GMT as well (probably a 2534.50 or Great White). I have both a gen Speedy and a gen SMP and the bracelets don't fit each other. All that we learned from that thread is that the old SMP bracelets will fit the new ceramic SMP.

After typing all that, it is certainly possible that rep fitting is different than gen. I know that the rep Bond bracelet I have sadly does NOT fit my gen SMP, but I haven't tried the bracelet from the new ceramic model. There really isn't any way to know until someone tries it.:(