• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO bracelet big gaps

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
After years I still have found no solution to this flaw.
To my knowledge the only fix is buying gen endlinks, have you solved in different way?
Dunno why but I can't fully enjoy my PO with those bloody gaps. :(

ps: I can't stand rubber straps or leather straps on the PO, they are not an option for me

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
The only real solution which you have already mentioned is gen endlinks, but there are a few other things which might help somewhat. 1 is the use of 1.8mm spring bars or 2 use 1.6mm-ish springbars and slightly bend the outer edge of each springbar place them facing outward on the bracelet and work it on the watch, it can be a tight fit and very hard to get off again but it can improve things a little, also some rep PO endlinks seem to be worse than others unfortunately.

pippo

10/1/10
Yeah, I am sure there are terrible reps with better endlinks in the wild, I just need to find them.
Gen endlinks...if they weren't so exp. :(

Thanks buddy

importedfob

Known Member
29/3/11
Could you post your gaps? I would like to compare with others I've seen along with mine! Thanks.

pippo

10/1/10
I have no camera at the moment, my girlfriend brought with here on holidays.
I'll take some pics in 1 week

I was tempted to buy a cheap aftermarket bracelet , i'm surprised nobody has tried yet

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I was tempted to buy a cheap aftermarket bracelet , i'm surprised nobody has tried yet

That is because......well.....ummm.....they're cheap.

pippo

10/1/10
I know.. but the problem here is just the shape of the endlink, it's not the quality.
I can trash the rest of the bracelet :D

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
How do you know the aftermarket(eBay) one won't have the same problem?

pippo

10/1/10
I don't know and I'm afraid you're right that's why I haven't tried yet :D , but you know..hope never dies