• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO Bracelet Adjustment Question

Keyhole

Known Member
11/4/07
Just got my first Omega and am trying to set the bracelet up how I like it. If I take one more link out it's too tight, but I leave it how it is, it's a bit too loose. Is there any sort of fine adjustment? This is a PO 45.5

kpasadoc

Horology Curious
25/2/07
Keyhole said:
Just got my first Omega and am trying to set the bracelet up how I like it. If I take one more link out it's too tight, but I leave it how it is, it's a bit too loose. Is there any sort of fine adjustment? This is a PO 45.5

It has 1/2 links, not all links are the same size, are you taking out or putting in the 1/2 links ?

KPasaDoc

triple-d

Renowned Member
5/3/07
Each side of the clasp ia a half link. By useing the full links, and the two half links on each side of the clasp, you should get close.

Y8T8

Known Member
20/11/08
Hi,

The half links are exactly as the name suggests. They are half the size of the normal sized links found on the bracelet. They are normally located at the clasp end of the bracelet (either one or both sides).