• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO Bezel insert 45,5mm

Touring

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/12
Has anyone bought from this seller wholesaleoutlet990, or mayby have better pictures of the bezel insert, thought the pictures are very bad.

kmac

2/2/09
There are some good pics around here. I think sunnydale had an un modded one and multiple have them after being modded with a gen pearl. I will try and get pics of the one I just bought. Not on a watch because it still hasn't arrived yet but maybe get you better pics of the Insert.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Here are some pics of mine. Bought it one year ago.

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
here is one my brother's franken UPO with the same insert
this one has double ar + gen dial + gen hands + gen datewheel +gen crown + gen tube + gen He valve sealed and waterproofed.

img2011091300022.jpg

Touring

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/12
Thanks mr pap and inushuk looks ok, better than the one i have (naarika)

kmac

2/2/09
Beat me to it. Mine doesn't look that good but better then the reps I have seen. I haven't received my watch to compare it yet but I will post up if it ever comes in.

One thing about the insert is that the pearl is 90% on top so the hole in the bezel is small and you need to mod the pearl in most cases. But with the hold being small you can expand it the direction you want to fit your pearl in and make it more centered I think.