• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO back from Wiz

mrjohan

Known Member
23/10/11
Wiz fixed som crown issues and waterproofed my PO. Great work and great to have it back on my wrist!

8293989808_f81c70deb1_c.jpg

doubleohseven

8/11/12
im still wating for my 42mm PO BB White hour markers on bracelet from Sead to arrive. Its on its way, but i cant wait!!
If anyone have pics of Seads latest PO, please post! :)

mrjohan

Known Member
23/10/11
Rep lume and rep AR on this one. Did an extreme charge of the lume with HD led light, just to make it glow like that. It's a really good lume for beeing a rep lume.

Waiting for sunnydales super ARed crystal for it, if it will need it!?

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Nice! Get the sunny crystal if you can, there will be a noticeable difference compared to rep crystal. Good looking watch there!

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
It's not superlumed. He says above that it still has the rep lume and AR, he just got the Crown/Tube and Waterproof. Mine is with Etienne at the minute, waiting for crown/tube, waterproof, lume and regulate. Should get it back in about two months :)

This is a Wiz dial, hands and pearl relume: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/omega-po-for-127203

Nice avatar, btw. Did we only have four players on the park today against Watford?

Shooter999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/13
Wiz fixed som crown issues and waterproofed my PO. Great work and great to have it back on my wrist!

8293989808_f81c70deb1_c.jpg

Hi I've just ordered a rep 42mm PO & want to get it waterproofed and the crown/tube replaced.

I've sent Wiz an email, but I know he's very busy at the moment. Did you have to supply the replacement crown/tube, or does Wiz source those himself?

Can you give a rough indication of how much this cost?

Thanks

mrjohan

Known Member
23/10/11
Hi I've just ordered a rep 42mm PO & want to get it waterproofed and the crown/tube replaced.

I've sent Wiz an email, but I know he's very busy at the moment. Did you have to supply the replacement crown/tube, or does Wiz source those himself?

Can you give a rough indication of how much this cost?

Thanks

I never changed crown and tube, so don't know.
You have to await Wiz's answer...

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
I supplied my own gen crown and tube, which cost about £23 plus shipping from cousinsuk. I can't remember how much Wiz quoted to fit them, but it wasn't a huge amount. Around 40-50 euros, I think. My 42 is still at the Wiz watch hospital awaiting surgery :)