• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

po 45 titanium bezel issues?!

rolo1

10/1/07
To all the Lucky owners - Are there any problems with the bezel marks after some time of wearing - problems with the 42 and 45 cr Po are already discussed - less Problems with the pumpkins ??

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
my ti blue is holding up fine and i wipe it down from fingerprints quite often ;)

Blitzgheist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/13
I OK'd the QC piccies from Josh yesterday so will report as soon as mine arrives and I've given it some wrist time. I can confirm no issues with my ceramic pumpkin.

Blitzgheist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/13
I OK'd the QC piccies from Josh yesterday so will report as soon as mine arrives and I've given it some wrist time. I can confirm no issues with my ceramic pumpkin.

Probably too early to post any issues, seeing as there aren't any. Yet. But everything is looking fine. Some of the bracelet links are tight and the crown doesn't engage smoothly when screwing down but that's it. Bezel lookin' good at the mo.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
is the bezel on the Ti PO really ceramic or its just aluminum?
can anyone confirm?
conpiracy theorist tendencies....
LOL

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
I pretty certain it is ceramic not aluminum and its still a stunning watch im keeping:)

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using Tapatalk 2