• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO 42mm

e46

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/10
Just got my PO 42mm from Trevor.

Pretty disapointed to be honest.

The seconds hand keeps stopping on the 9 mark and the date number won't go past the date mark.

It's annoying as these are 2 things that could have been easily checked when you have the watch :facepalm:

I just want to confirm that I am not doing something wrong.

The stem comes out fine, set the time, seconds hand starts moving, gets to 9 and comes to an abrubt stop.

The date was going fine up until 13 where it just sticks.

Am I going to have to cough up £30 to send this back? Or shall I swap it for a noob liquidmetal edition one and pay the extra?

e46

21/12/10
Well trevor is communcatiing which is nice.

I am going to be tossing this up against :

Uk repair
Sending back for repair/replacement
liquidmetal upgrade and pay the extra

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
I would try to come to an arrangement with Trevor, example, tell him you will repair it yourself (save yourself the hassle) if he offers you a discount on a future purchase.
Or some sort of deal with him.

e46

21/12/10
Hmm any recommendations to where I can post this in the United Kingdom?

e46

21/12/10
Took it to a watchsmith who fixed it for £10 :)

I'm happy.

MARK746

28/10/12
BC, Canada
I would try to come to an arrangement with Trevor, example, tell him you will repair it yourself (save yourself the hassle) if he offers you a discount on a future purchase.
Or some sort of deal with him.

Trevor won't give you anything because he sent you a defective rep, and he seems to be sending out a lot of those lately, wonder if HE is getting a discount from the factories for the watches that are returned to the factory by TD's, after QC reject. Maybe thats why his prices are a bit lower

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
Trevor won't give you anything because he sent you a defective rep, and he seems to be sending out a lot of those lately, wonder if HE is getting a discount from the factories for the watches that are returned to the factory by TD's, after QC reject. Maybe thats why his prices are a bit lower

Interesting theory. I have a so so history with him. Hit or miss. So far two of three watches with a problem