• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO 42mm - Red or White dial?

Shooter999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/13
Following on from my previous thread it looks like ill be ordering another PO 42mm.

The one I've got has got the white numbers, but I also really like the version with red numbers.

So looking for real life photos of bot versions & also a poll as to people's favourites.

danq85

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/12
images.google.com

Search for Omega Planet Ocean. Done.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
If you are only sticking with one PO........... White!

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
If you are only sticking with one PO........... White!
+1 for an all around watch that'll go with anything. White can dress up or down depending on the occasion whereas the red is more of a sporty look.

albiea

17/1/13
yeah go white (i don't want more people to have red!!) :p

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
If the answer to the question "Do you where bermuda shorts, loud hawaiian shirts and flip flops a lot?" is a definite "No!", stick with the white :)

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
noooooooo! Go with red (well, I think it's actually orange, unless the latest model is red, then go white.)

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I love my Fr5GPO too....

IMAG0397-1.jpg

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
I love my Fr5GPO too....

IMAG0397-1.jpg

That's not so bad with the red numbers and black bezel. It's the bloody orange bezel and numbers that make it look like it should be worn by Timmy Mallett (Google in images ;) )

Shooter999

6/1/13
I really do like the loo of the red / orange numbers, but I alos love the classic white numbers. Aaaargh!!

risdian

19/3/11
That's not so bad with the red numbers and black bezel. It's the bloody orange bezel and numbers that make it look like it should be worn by Timmy Mallett (Google in images ;) )

Beg to differ... Pumpkin PO's are cool as sported by Gibbs and NCIS crew...

danq85

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/10/12
Beg to differ... Pumpkin PO's are cool as sported by Gibbs and NCIS crew...

Totally agree. I watch NCIS as well and it's kind of funny because Mark Harmon's character is an old school type of dude, ex-Marine, always wears Earth tones and sort of "bland" fashion for clothing... yet wears an orange bezel PO (with orange strap at times too) - somehow it never looks out of place or sticks out.

BaggyPants

Renowned Member
24/11/12
The red numbers with black bezel grew on me, so I bought a used one. Should be here tomorrow. Still not a huge fan of the orange though :)