• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO 42 white numbers, black bezel, black rubber strap - where?

watch575

Looking Around
11/5/10
New here!

Looking to get a Omega PO, 42mm, with white numbers and a black bezel with a rubber strap.

Want to get a replica as close to the PO as possible, price no more than that of a SA Victorinox Officer's.

I want to test drive the watch before I buy the real thing. Where is the best place to get one? So many places out there!

Thanks!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
New here!

Looking to get a Omega PO, 42mm, with white numbers and a black bezel with a rubber strap.

Want to get a replica as close to the PO as possible, price no more than that of a SA Victorinox Officer's.

I want to test drive the watch before I buy the real thing. Where is the best place to get one? So many places out there!

Thanks!

The "as close to the PO as possible" part is the challenge. There are just too many variables. All of the dealers sell a 42.5mm PO.

Fakemaster is your best choice if water resistance or a watch that is functioning properly out of the box. This is what he is known for.

I have had great luck with WBK and Narikaa as well.

Good luck!!!!