• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO 42 - which one

siupes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/13
:wyliehelp:

I don't think I can resist no more.

With new LMPO out of stock I'm looking into other options.
Here comes the question:

option 1

option 2

or should I wait for new batch of LMPO?

Pumper

3/1/13
Wiat for the new batch of LMPO. That is a stunner. I have PO V5 previously and waiting for this one as soon as my wallet recharged!

siupes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/13
Smarter part of my brain wants to wait but my second choice skyland avenger is out of stock too.

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
I have the same conundrum, there has been a lot of QC issues with the LMPO, but it looks so much closer to the Gen. I like the ceramic PO, but shouldn't the seconds hand have an orange tip? Seems to have a few more flaws than the LMPO Rep version of the same?
omega-planet-ocean-black-ceramic-42mm-ss-ss-swiss-eta-2824-2.jpg

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
I also prefer the clear caseback to the solid, but the again the movement isn't decorated as nice as the Gen....I wonder if you can put the clear caseback on the LMPO? lol

Got to weigh up the pros and cons of each I guess?

MARK746

28/10/12
BC, Canada
I have the same conundrum, there has been a lot of QC issues with the LMPO, but it looks so much closer to the Gen. I like the ceramic PO, but shouldn't the seconds hand have an orange tip? Seems to have a few more flaws than the LMPO Rep version of the same?

Yes, it is supposed to have an orange tipped second hand, I've just ordered one of these, trying to get the new display caseback CrPO with the Asian movement. Easy enough to paint it though

carman594

Horology Curious
3/12/12
Why does everyone say the LMPO is a better rep than the CrPo? All the pics I've seen, the CrPo V2 looks much more accurate. I've noticed the LMPOs have issues with date wheel font, crooked markers, etc.

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Why does everyone say the LMPO is a better rep than the CrPo? All the pics I've seen, the CrPo V2 looks much more accurate. I've noticed the LMPOs have issues with date wheel font, crooked markers, etc.

CrPO has major issues with fading bezel, which is a huge problem. The watch is not worth more than 200$

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13

Is the CrPO V2 the pictures above?

rudeney

Known Member
16/7/13
CrPO has major issues with fading bezel, which is a huge problem. The watch is not worth more than 200$

Wouldn't be too much of an issue to replace the bezel though with the gen I would of thought? Seconds hand would be easy to paint the correct colour as an easy fix, the undecorated case back is probably the biggest flaw in the CrPO but how often will you notice that when wearing it? :thinking: