• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO-42 ETA QC pics

gmony22

Looking Around
22/12/11
https://www.replicamake88.com/qc/6326-1-eta-omg11001/

Can you Omega rep pros please take a look at these QC pics and let me know if you think the quality decent on this rep? They claim the movement is Swiss but from my understanding that's highly unlikely.

Also - can anyone tell what revision of this rep ( 1-4) this is? I've heard there are issues with the 42mm model - specifically, the clasp is flaky but I have a girly wrist :) so I'm trying to go for something a bit smaller than the big boy.

Thanks!!!

P.S. I realize this isn't a "trusted provider"

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Can't tell. Try our trusted dealers here.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
Ive read other posts from happy customers. He valve placement looks ok as does the bezel pearl. The clasp I'm afraid you will never know until it arrives, many have swapped the clasp out for a gen.

I've just got the Asian era model from Trevor should arrive in a couple of days now, he had the best price and sent 10 personal hd quality qc images with my details in the background. I was very impressed.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
ApOlogies my above info may be incorrect/ confused in relation to replicamake. Don't quote me. Give Trevor a try though, his service do far has been second to none(I'm yet to receive the goods though!)