• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO 42.5 Bracelet

cskent69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/06
Hey - just wondering if any owners of the PO 42MM version can tell us if the bracelet has been fixed of the gap between the first endlinks and the first bracelet link.

gasdoc

Certified
26/11/06
I fixed mine, just a tiny tiny (carefull!!!!) bend in the clasp will close the gap nice and tight. Just don't snap the metal.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
gasdoc said:
I fixed mine, just a tiny tiny (carefull!!!!) bend in the clasp will close the gap nice and tight. Just don't snap the metal.

that's for the clasp side.

the OP was wondering if the gap between the solid End link (SEL) on the lug side has been fixed:

note the gap on the SEL bracelet side:
CRW_1396.jpg

vs gen:
omegaLG.jpg

i dont think a fix for that bracelet is there yet. that would be nice. Tak suggested buying SEL's which i think ofrei sells for 30 dollars - but i dont know if that's for a pair or individually.

does that really solve the problem tak? did u do this to your PO?

one additional thing i did notice with the bracelet is that on the REP, the pin location at the SEL is more centered:
(rep on left)
202345-1360.jpg

while on the GEN, the pin location is not centered, but more towards the outside:
po12.jpg

(image borrowed off the net)

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I did swapped on mine but the watch is not with me right now. Unfortunately, I can't find picture references too. The thing is for 1 piece not 1 pair :lol:

Alternatively, go for rubber.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
takashi said:
The thing is for 1 piece not 1 pair :lol:

:roll:

60 dollars for two pieces of metal! in the least it reduces the gap good?

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
well, it's not the holy grail end link :lol: Take a look at genuine Rolex 585 or 580 end links... less amount of metal but 3x the price (at least... the 585 has been going crazy).