• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PO 2209 Rep clasp pin

recoverep

Looking Around
26/5/10
So I took my PO Rep in to get the band resized yesterday and the jeweler broke the clasp pin that is circled in red in the picture below. Will an Omega pin work in this? Or is it going to be impossible to find a new pin?

testpr.png

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I think somewhere i read that you can replace with one simple sewing pin...I dont remember if it was for that link though or for the others???Some watchsmiths are not very careful...

recoverep

Looking Around
26/5/10
I think somewhere i read that you can replace with one simple sewing pin...I dont remember if it was for that link though or for the others???Some watchsmiths are not very careful...

Yea... I don't think I'll take any watches back to this guy. He was beating on the pins with a hammer and then came out and said "I got some bad news... this pin broke."

Then he said he'd contact a friend of his to get it fixed and asked for my warranty card. Then I told him it was a replica... He was pretty suprised and said it fooled him.