• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ploprof V2 - Superlume

Aero_Dave

28/1/13
OK, so I'm in love with my new Ploprof v2. Now I want to get it superlumed. The bezel numbers and markers. Who is a good person in the US to do this work?

pp4.jpg

Thanks,
Dave...

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
I'm going to have a try doing the bezel my self as soon as the lume arrives . Will post on how it goes.

Aero_Dave

28/1/13
Yes, Kenny did an awesome job, but he's not in the US. I wish I had the skills to do the same things he did. I'm just looking for someone in the US (to save time & cost of shipping oversee's) and find someone over here. Plus I may have more work needed in the future, so I'd like to start a good relationship with a good watch smith based in the US, that does good work and is willing to work on reps.

Thanks,
Dave...

Aero_Dave

28/1/13
I'm going to have a try doing the bezel my self as soon as the lume arrives . Will post on how it goes.

Great, I'd love to see the process and final results. Where did you order the lume from and what color?

Thanks,
Dave...

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Great, I'd love to see the process and final results. Where did you order the lume from and what color?

Thanks,
Dave...

The lume is coming from the RWG store (Watchbitz) Goes on white ,glows blue.