• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ploprof V2 Grades?

Josh

8/1/10
I am looking at buying an orange v2 ploprof most likely from marvellous I have an option of either A grade or AAA/ultimate I was not aware that there is now different grades of the v2. I tried doing some research on the grades but came up empty. Could someone please explain the different grades to me. I planed on asking marvellous himself but I think this question would be good for the boards also in case others were also wondering the same thing as me. I'm not sure that the aaa/ultimate is worth almost 100$ extra to me.

I am planning on getting an Asian v2 im not interested in the swiss version but I really want to solid sapphire crystal mainly because most likely the watch will get wet every now and again out fishing on the boat but I don't plan on submerging it on a regular basis.

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
For the most part Grade A AA AAA AAA+ is all puffery. If it's the same version, from the same factory, the "grade" is merely a sales gimmick to try and justify the higher pricing.