• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ploprof rep vs Ocean7 LM-7

Aza

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Hey guys
I really want a Ploprof but wondering how it compares to the Ocean7.
For anyone who owns both, do you think it's worth spending the extra for the Ocean7?
Or is the Ploprof rep of a really high quality standard?

Thanks for any input :)

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
It really depends on what you're planning to do with it. If you're actually considering deep diving with the Ploprof rep then you're crazy. Get the Ocean7 for that purpose. A gen will always be a gen

Aza

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Nah no diving. Just want a really nice watch, but not sure if the extra money really shows in the build quality.

Arcitecht

Looking Around
8/3/11
What you could do is, get a lower-end ploprof rep ($150-$250), and try it to see if you really like wearing it. Then, flip that rep, and either buy the nicest rep, or the LM7. Might lose a bit of money, but IMO its better to try it before you buy something like that.

Josh

8/1/10
you can actually get the higher end ploprof right now on lays site for about 250$ he's got the ultimate V2 on sale right now. its normally 308 for asain eta. and if you do western union he offers a 15% discount so you can get it for around maybe 237$

Josh

8/1/10
Wu fees were only 14$... but I'm pretty sure if you search online you can find a promo code for 50% off the fee.

Hooky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/08
Or you could check out the helson sharkmaster which is the best homage of the old omega 1000m.

Aza

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Thanks guys
I decided to get the Ocean 7.
But then I blew some money on a Boschett Cave Dweller 2!
So now it looks like I cant afford the Ocean 7, and will resort to the Omega replica.
Although I think eventually I will go ahead and get the Ocean 7 :)

Like QinetiQ says a gen is a gen, and you cant beat the quality of that!